Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 07:50:08 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 8/13/09 and Blog- Random Thoughts
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 8/13/09 and Blog- Random Thoughts  ( 3006 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : August 12, 2009, 10:28:36 PM »

Picture of the Day August 13, 2009

Corridor of corn

RANDOM THOUGHTS
Posted for Thursday August 13th............................

They are still running Billy Mays commercials. I don't know why. I hope the family are still getting royalties.

I miss watching Mike and Mike in the Morning. Watched it Wednesday morning. Those two guys are a riot.

Sudden downpour Wednesday afternoon produced over half an inch of rain.

You can follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/unclemikevt

I'm hoping to get good AT&T reception at Mohawk International Raceway in Hogansburg, NY Friday. If it says Rogers Wireless, I'm screwed. If I can, I may send updates from the track via Twitter, because I can take pictures, and upload them as a Tweet. I still might do updates on Henry's forum as well.

School starts in three weeks. Heavy sigh.

Trying to get a neat picture of the corn on McNall Road. Today's picture did not come out as I like. I may try again.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
msm
: 211

« #1 : August 13, 2009, 05:57:08 AM »

Corridor of Corn ---- Leading to where ??  The Plains Cemetery ... ponder that one for a moment ...

With a Cross on top of Georgia Hill ?   Now ya got something goin' .......
: [1]  
« previous next »
: