Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 03:38:10 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Where Did The Summer Go - 18 Days Until The Fair
« previous next »
: [1]
: Where Did The Summer Go - 18 Days Until The Fair  ( 1601 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 06, 2007, 07:47:29 AM »

Hi All,

Last week Maryann and I were sitting out in the front yard and the heat was almost unbearable.  The next night we went out and there was quite a breeze which made us wish we had worn our sweaters.  We then realized that it won't be long and it will be the 15th of August - the time I usually measure as cool nights and back when we had an above ground pool, the time to close it up.  The next big event coming up (Other than my IBM 50th In Vermont) will be The Champlain Valley Fair.  Found the link to the fair web site and checked to see if they were short any food tasters, but I guess they are all set.  They actually have a countdown clock on it for the number of days and underneath you can click and create your own.  Thought it might be interesting to try, but this old mind is not up to it today.

Click on the following Champlain Valley Fair 2007 link to view:

[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: