Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 07:30:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax News - Good Photos - A Proud Mom
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax News - Good Photos - A Proud Mom  ( 1582 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 05, 2008, 09:04:50 AM »

Hi All,

Well, since Chris changed his printer source from The Buyer's Digest, as you have probably noticed, the photos were really terrible and even though I am not a professional photographer, the photos just didn't do justice to my limited ability.  I expressed my complaints to both Chris and Jaz, but they had no luck getting the print problem corrected.

Well, this month it is a different story.  I picked up a copy of The Fairfax News and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that you could actually tell who was in my Front Page Photo.  Took a drive up by Chris's and had to ask him what happened.

Well, it appears the place where he gets the paper printed has hired a new printing guy, who apparently knows what he is doing - Good help is hard to find nowadays, so sure hope they keep this guy on for a while.

This month's Fairfax News contains a letter from one of the Mom's of the five young men from BFA-Fairfax, who were recognized for joining the Service upon graduation - Apparently someone took offense to Scott Lang recognizing these 5 young men and there was a very well written letter from one of the Moms defending his decision to do so.

I too support Scott Lang for doing this, as it makes no difference whether we believe in this war or not, we must by all means SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.  Two of these young men, I know quite well, and I am very proud of them and their willingness to put their lives on the line for their country.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: