Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 02:05:31 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Father Of Laurie Gorton Dies At Age 70
« previous next »
: [1]
: Father Of Laurie Gorton Dies At Age 70  ( 1625 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 30, 2014, 12:56:08 PM »

RAYMOND WRIGHT

SHELBURNE - Raymond Wright, 70, died Monday, July 28, 2014, at his home in Shelburne, surrounded by his loving family. Ray was born in Burlington on Feb. 11, 1944, the son of the late Charles and Evelyn (Sadlier) Wright. He was married in 1963 to the love of his life, Joan (Gomo). He owned and operated his own refrigeration repair business, and later was employed with Grand Union as a Refrigeration Technician. Ray was a member of the Shelburne United Methodist Church, the Free Masons, Washington Lodge #3 FAM and the Scottish Rite Bodies. He was an avid snowmobiler. He also enjoyed lending a helping hand to anyone in need, and was an advocate for organ donation after receiving a gift of life on Christmas day in 2000. The family would like to give special thanks to the nursing staff on Shep 4 at the Fletcher Allen Health Care for all of their special care and kindness. He is survived by his wife of 50 years, Joan Wright, of Shelburne; two children, Laurie Gorton and her husband, Rob, of Fairfax, and Gary Wright and his wife, Mary, of Vergennes; one sister, Peggy Abajian; two brothers, Charlie and Walter Wright; several nieces and nephews; and special friends, Dave Ely and his wife, Diane, and Phyllis George. Ray was predeceased by his sister, Eva. A funeral service will be held on Friday, Aug. 1, 2014, at 11 a.m. in Shelburne United Methodist Church. Interment will follow in Shelburne Village Cemetery. Visiting hours will be on Thursday, July 31, 2014 from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Ready Funeral and Cremation Service, 261 Shelburne Rd., Burlington. Online condolences may be sent to www.readyfuneral.com. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Shelburne United Methodist Church, PO Box 365, Shelburne, VT 05482.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: