Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 05:35:57 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fire & Safety Day Volunteer Needed!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fire & Safety Day Volunteer Needed!  ( 1714 )
FairfaxSx6
: 17

We support preschool learning!

« : October 04, 2010, 12:41:47 PM »

Saturday, October 9, 2010 is Fire & Safety Day in the community of Fairfax. We need a Sign-In Volunteer. This volunteer position would require the volunteer to sign people in from 10am-12noon. This is a networking opportunity and a great way to meet many, many members of our growing community.

We keep this tally of Fire & Safety Day attendees to help us get financing to buy things like signs for posters and to get items donated like the Scampers Gift Certificate that we're giving away this year. Please, volunteer today by calling:

Erica at 527-1941

All activities are FREE and cater to children ages 6 and under!  Contact us by email with questions about any of the information above or regarding any BFA-PTSA’s Fairfax Success By Six programs.  Visit our website at ww2.bfafairfax.com/~sbys.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: