Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 01:55:40 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Potential For A Little Snow Thanksgiving Night & Friday
« previous next »
: [1]
: Potential For A Little Snow Thanksgiving Night & Friday  ( 1769 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 21, 2010, 09:40:20 AM »

For those of you that live out of the area, we still do not have any snow.  Yesterday during the high winds, it looked like it was blowing the geese around out in the back corn piece behind my house.

Looking forward to my family all being home for Thanksgiving.  I won't be putting up a lot of Christmas Decorations, but will have my Christmas Tree up and The Manger Scene and probably ask the boys to bring it up from the cellar.

J C Penny is having a fantastic sale, one that looks like it will rival any Black Friday sale coming up.  I can safely say that I have never been in Burlington on Black Friday and have no desire to attempt it.

By the way, forecast for Thanksgiving Night into Black Friday morning is the possibility of snow.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: