Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 02:30:39 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lisa Martelle Dies At Age 50
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lisa Martelle Dies At Age 50  ( 2464 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 19, 2015, 09:03:04 AM »

LISA R. MARTELLE

WINOOSKI/ FAIRFAX - Lisa was born on June 4, 1964, the very precious daughter of Celse and Rita Martelle, who predeceased her. After an amazing 50 years, Lisa peacefully passed away in the loving arms of her caregiver Sandra Brodeur, "Mom 2", on Jan. 17, 2015, in Fairfax, with her family at her bedside. The family wants to acknowledge the extraordinary and loving care of the Brodeur family, Grace Prisco and CCS. Lisa attended Burlington Schools and was a graduate of BHS. With the assistance of CCS, and her dad as her chauffeur, Lisa worked at Vermont Teddy Bear Factory for 22 years where she was well known and enjoyed by her coworkers until her retirement in Nov. 2013. Lisa had a way of stealing a piece of everyone's heart - to know her was to love her! Thanksgiving with her family - usually 45 of us - Lisa, at the head of the table, always said the blessing and was in charge! She was an avid Dallas Cowboy fan, followed John LeClair's hockey career, loved Toby Keith and country music. She looked forward to the CCS lunch group with Marie and her staff, who were amazingly kind and accommodating to Lisa's needs. Lisa enjoyed swimming at the Edge, her weekly bowling league, kayaking, boating, bocci ball, basketball, bingo, grocery shopping and numerous adventures. Lisa is survived by her loving siblings, her brother, Paul (Betsy) Martelle; sisters, Bernadette (Lee) Graham, Celine (Mac) Teeson, and Anne Marie (Allen) Kieslich, all of Colchester; ten nieces, nephews, and their spouses; and 18 great-nieces and nephews. Viewing hours are Thursday, Jan. 22, 2015, from 10:30 a.m. until noon at Boucher and Pritchard Funeral Home, 85 No. Winooski Ave., Burlington, followed by a Mass of Christian Burial to be celebrated at 1 p.m. in St. Joseph Co-Cathedral on Allen Street. Interment will follow in New Mt. Calvary Cemetery. A reception for family and friends at St. Joseph's Parish Hall will follow the burial. Contributions in Lisa's memory may be made to Champlain Community Service, Inc., 512 Troy Ave., Colchester, VT 05446.
« : January 20, 2015, 08:43:45 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : January 20, 2015, 08:44:34 AM »

Full obituary included as of this morning

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: