Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:38:09 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Looking For A Big Butterball
« previous next »
: [1]
: Looking For A Big Butterball  ( 3493 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 09, 2009, 10:35:00 AM »

I am out on my Turkey Hunt again this year, so if anybody spots some Big Butterballs - 26 pounds or so - let me know.  Prefer Frozen rather than fresh.

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : November 14, 2009, 05:45:52 AM »

Henry,

26 pound + equals an Emu.

IF you find more than one, let me know.....
I need at least a 35 pounder, I likes a left over!
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : November 20, 2009, 09:19:40 AM »

Well, I decided to settle for something than a Butterball this year.  Contacted Ray Bouffard over at Georgia Market a couple weeks ago and asked him what he could do for me regarding a 26-28 pound turkey.  He contacted three of his distributors and sent me back a note that he couldn't get me a Butterball, but could get me a large turkey that was good and would be willing to order and store it for me until I was ready to pick it up.

Picked it up yesterday, weighs almost 28 pounds - Thanks Ray, appreciate your help.  I just don't hae the energy to go searching the way I used to in years past.

Sure hope everybody is able to come now that we are planning on.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: