Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 02:06:45 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  henry getting new toys
« previous next »
: [1]
: henry getting new toys  ( 3735 )
special ED

« : April 20, 2010, 06:36:16 PM »

Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : April 20, 2010, 06:58:17 PM »

And that's how rumors start - Actually Ed, I called Dish Network to get them to move my dish on my back roof so Mark Minor can put a new roof on that section of the house for me.  The call ended up in Ohio and the guy said he could send somebody out this afternoon.  This was at 2 p.m.

Well, a couple hours later this guy drives in my yard to move my satellite dish and just happened to be from Fletcher.  A guy by the name of Philbrick, I believe.  I thought it was quite interesting that the call was routed through Ohio to send a technician to my house who lives about 3 miles away.

Henry Raymond
special ED

« #2 : April 20, 2010, 07:03:52 PM »

why do you have an antenna if you have the dish?
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : April 20, 2010, 07:11:49 PM »

Dish Network goes out occasionally or local stations sometimes have problems transmitting to the satellite, when that happens, I switch over to antenna - Also when heavy wet snow falls and covers the dish, I don't always care about going out in the dark and brush off the satellite dish -

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #4 : April 22, 2010, 01:26:12 AM »

Why are you stalking Henry, ED???
: [1]  
« previous next »
: