Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 03:40:16 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  "A Tad Wilder" Performs At The St. Luke Community Picnic
« previous next »
: [1]
: "A Tad Wilder" Performs At The St. Luke Community Picnic  ( 4133 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 26, 2009, 10:12:24 PM »

I took some photos of "A Tad Wilder," that played some great music at our Community Picnic At St. Luke's - Everybody was saying how awesome they were.  Maryann just loved Allen, the 14 year old who played the drums - because not only did he have a great voice "He had rhythm" she said.  They were all good and our own St. Luke's Parishioner, Duane Becker is part of the group and played with them. 

Folks that are interested can contact Duane or Tad for bookings.  Contact information is:

Tad Wilder
639 Route 2
South Hero, Vt, 05486
802-372-6929

Tad has given me permission to identify members of the group, so I will put a couple of comments under the photos for you:

Nick (Percussion) is 8 and really got into singing some of the songs

Dad, the 4 boys and Duane Becker on the keyboard - Duane is quite the musician too

Tad with David 10 (Guitar) and Jeffrey 16 (Bass)

Jeffrey, singing above

And above you see Maryann's favorite, Allen on the drums, who also sang a few songs alone

I got a close up of Nick here, guess I was distracting him from performing just a bit

Above is Duane Becker playing with the first band for the first hour

Tad & Jeffrey doing a duet

I asked "A Tad Wilder" Group if they would pose outside where I could get a better picture of them, which they did - Just an awesome group with a great personality.  Shown left to right, Duane Becker, Allen, David, Tad, Nick & Jeffrey Wilder

To view all the photos taken, you can go to my Photo Gallery and Click on the Community Picnic Album:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/photos/
« : July 27, 2009, 07:52:03 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : July 27, 2009, 08:33:28 AM »

This group as well as Tim's group donated their talents to St. Luke's Community Picnic - Quite a gift.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : July 27, 2009, 07:54:57 PM »

I was able to make contact with "A Tad Wilder" Group and have added some information with the permission of Tad.  Anyone needing some good musical entertainment for an event, this group certainly would be enjoyable.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: