Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:07:15 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Listen Up VT News: Return audiobooks early
« previous next »
: [1]
: Listen Up VT News: Return audiobooks early  ( 1349 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : February 02, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »

Return audiobooks early on Android, BlackBerry, iOS & Windows Phone 7!

There's some new features on the latest Overdrive Media Console for Android, BlackBerry, iOS (iPhone®/iPad®/iPod touch®) & Windows Phone 7

Dictionary look-up: Define words and impress your friends with your expanding vocabulary (Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone only. It's in the works for iOS).
    Return audiobooks: Finally! Return audiobooks as soon as you finish listening so you can explore the next one. Don’t forget you can do the same with eBooks!
    Audiobook sleep timer: Set the timer and your book shuts off when you do.
    eBook orientation lock: Enable this setting, and you can rock without the roll!

How do I return EPUB eBooks and MP3 Audiobooks using OverDrive Media Console v2.4 (or newer)?
On Android…

From the bookshelf, tap the ‘+’ icon next to an eBook or audiobook, then tap ‘Return/Delete’.
    Tap ‘Return then Delete’.
    The book is both returned and deleted from your device.

On BlackBerry…

From the bookshelf, select the title you would like to return, then push the BlackBerry button.
    Select ‘Return/Delete’.
    Select ‘Return then Delete’.

On iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)…

From the bookshelf, tap the ‘+’ icon next to an eBook or audiobook, then tap ‘Return/Delete’.

On Windows Phone…

From the bookshelf, tap and hold an eBook or audiobook, then tap ‘return/delete’.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: