Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 02:51:13 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 9/30/09 and Blog- Sleep
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 9/30/09 and Blog- Sleep  ( 2464 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : September 29, 2009, 10:18:30 PM »

September 30, 2009
Picture of the Day

Kind of a cloudy day Tuesday morning, but you can see some changes in the leaves here and there.

SLEEP
I realize I just posted this on Facebook, but I get a little more in-depth here.

One of the side effects of this kidney disease is that it buggers up your sleep. Yes, I can sleep at the drop of a hat, but it also can prevent you getting a good night's sleep. And I think that has begun.
By 10pm, I am ready for bed. But I try to hold off for a while. Most of the time I get in bed 11-11:30. I always check Twitter before settling in, seeing what is going on in the world. So I'm hoping to be asleep before midnight. Alarm is set for 7:30.
But sometime after 5am, I wake up, and am wide awake. Sigh. Sometimes I will actually grab my iPhone and check Facebook and Twitter to see what is up in the world. I do doze a little before tha alarm goes off, then the day begins.
Around 2:30, I am ready for a nap. Unfortunately, I am at work until 7.
They told me that sleep disorder is one of the symptoms. You want to sleep during the day instead of at night.
I will try to deal the best I can.
And now for some strange reason, it feels like I have a sore throat.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I really do not want whatever it is that is floating around out there. Maybe some Tylenol before I go to bed.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: