Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 02:44:33 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  BJ Martell Dies At Age 67
« previous next »
: [1]
: BJ Martell Dies At Age 67  ( 2788 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 08, 2016, 03:09:27 PM »

In Memory Of Priscilla Ann (BJ) Martell

The husband, children, sisters; brother and friends of Priscilla Ann (BJ) Martell, of Fairfax Vermont, wish to remember her peaceful passing on February 3rd, 2015, at age 67.

BJ is remembered by her loving husband John Joseph Martell and 6 children; John J. Martell Jr, Richard A; Martell, Chrystal S. Rockwell, Parrish R. Martell, Priscilla A. Bessette and Savanah Martell. She is remembered by all as a woman who did not dismiss people's need's.  She was there to help people who needed her.

Her children, in particular, felt that her discipline made them-more worthwhile persons. Her heart always ached for others need's, making them a challenge and adventure. Her laugh so pure, her passion so fired. Never giving up on anyone or anything.

She could kick up her boots, bluff at cards to the wee hours of the morning.  BJ was definitely majestic.

A graduate of BFA Academy in St. Albans, BJ spent much of her life as the orchard "boss" for Allen Farm in North Hero (thank you Ray), a maintenance supervisor at IBM Essex, as well as a homemaker for her family. A country girl, she lived the dream of a horseback rider/trainer. She loved the Rodeo, country dancing and Jamborees.

Never leave the family out even when they are down she said. As to her home, "if you don't like my house, there's the door. Now sit and have a coffee". You were more than a woman, wife, mother, sister and friend. You are BJ.

In addition to 13 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren, BJ is remembered, by her sisters June Therien of St. Albans Bay, Veronica Brock of St. Albans and Judy Wimble of Georgia and brother Richard Bevins of Williston, VT as a strong woman who always said what she thought. BJ's gone but never forgotten. I'm at the Sanderson Corners cemetery in Fairfax.

We will always remember you BJ:  wife/mom/sister/friend….

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: