Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 08:59:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Alumni In Fairfax - Reunions?? - Photos??
« previous next »
: [1]
: Alumni In Fairfax - Reunions?? - Photos??  ( 2182 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 06, 2007, 08:33:37 AM »

Hi All,

For those of you that have been away, or even those of you that are here, I would be happy to post any photos of your gatherings or whatever.  If you would like to post the photos yourself, you can do that also.  The best place to do it is on The Photo Gallery.  Just go here on the forum and register.  I have to approve it, so you might want to send me an e-mail letting me know who you are and that you are a real person, as I delete at least 4 or 5 registrations per day from people who I feel aren't real.  After you have been approved, just go to the Photo Gallery and log in with the same userid & password as you have on the forum and click on the New Album section to create your album, then it will ask you to add photos.

Henry

Henry Raymond
Suzy
: 429

« #1 : June 10, 2007, 09:40:36 AM »

The class of 1983 is planning their 25th reunion for next year.  So far we think it'll be at Brent Coon's house in Fairfax on July 28, 2008.  We're trying to plan early so people can make travel arrangements, and we have a deadline to finish any special projects we're working on for the reunion.  (Usually John Seymour wrangles a bunch of our class thespians together to make an AWESOME video!  They've made two so far, and the fans want more...so hopefully they'll cooperate!)

This summer we might try to get together at Greg Jutras's mother's house for fireworks in Bakersfield on 7/7/07, or go out to dinner some time between June 28 and July 11.  I'll try to remember to bring my video camera so I can capture shots of my elusive classmates, and maybe John can use some footage for the video for next year.  It's like a photo safari.  Some will be harder to stalk than others!

Email me at Jimsoozhq@aol.com for more information or if you just want to say hi....
Suzy Kneeland
: [1]  
« previous next »
: