Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:51:23 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Have You Read Mike Cain's Blog This Morning
« previous next »
: [1]
: Have You Read Mike Cain's Blog This Morning  ( 3507 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 07, 2007, 10:15:12 AM »

Hi All,

They have finally discovered what the problem is with Mike Cain's knee.  It will require an operation.  Now you have to realize that Mike has never gone through anything like this, so it will be quite an experience for him.  Maybe, just maybe I should offer to get a photo of Mike in his Hospital Johnny before he goes in for the operation.  I can't wait to read the blog (s) of Mike's first experience to the operating room.  Hopefully he will choose to remain awake so we can get some real first hand knowledge of what happens in the operating room.  As for me I always choose to be put to sleep or really drugged before I go in and awake a few hours after I get out.

Meanwhile, to read Mike Cain's initial Blog, click on the following link:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7krm0/[/url][/b]
« : April 07, 2007, 10:18:11 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : April 07, 2007, 06:05:07 PM »

Um, gee, Henry........
I'm kinda looking at that moment as being rather personal.
The doctor did say he would take pictures of inside the knee. I'm not sure if people want to see that.
But as far as a shot of me in my johnny, I'll pass.
The more I think about it, I got a feeling I'll settle for taking a nap through the whole ordeal. Wake me up when it's over.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : April 07, 2007, 09:24:04 PM »

Hi Mike,

They usually say, "Would you like something to take the edge off?" and I always say sure, knowing that it doesn't take much to knock me out.  Wise move Mike and Good Luck.  Let us know when this will be happening.

Henry Raymond
Suzy
: 429

« #3 : April 08, 2007, 08:37:47 AM »

Good Luck Mike!  I had some pretty complicated knee surgery about nine years ago (ski accident), and my knee's pretty good now...hopefully yours will be less complicated!  I hope everything goes smoothly for you!  Suzy
MikeF9
: 1994

« #4 : April 09, 2007, 10:38:17 PM »

Quick update for those that don't read my blog.
Surgery is scheduled for May 3rd at Fanny Allen.
I was hoping for sooner, but I will hobble along until then. And probably a few days after.
Thanks everybody!

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: