Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 11:45:34 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Rainy Pictures of the Day 7/9/10
« previous next »
: [1]
: Rainy Pictures of the Day 7/9/10  ( 3391 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : July 08, 2010, 09:48:18 PM »

Friday July 9, 2010
Pictures of the Day

With the heat and humidity, you hate to cook something for supper. Thursday night, Margie and I(and Jose) went out and had supper at Warner's Snack Bar in St. Albans. As we were getting off the interstate (Exit 20), I could see rain falling off in the distance to the nothwest. I checked the Weather Channel app on my iPhone, and it was raining near Rouses Point and was heading northeast.
On the way home coming south on I-89 between the two St. Albans exits, I could see it was still raining off to the west. Then I noticed it was raing in two different spots.
The first picture is looking off over Lake Champlain, and it's raining in the islands. The second picture was taken at the intersection of the I-89 off ramps and 104.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : July 09, 2010, 01:03:26 AM »

Warner's is STILL there??????????

The had awesome onion rings.

You would walk up to a screen window and place your order.

Isn't it near a drive in??? Or am I off on that?
Margie
: 156

« #2 : July 09, 2010, 01:32:56 PM »

Nope, it is next to the St. Albans Drive-In, which is also still there and running!  Warner's completely remodeled a number of years ago and now they have an "inside" with full kitchen, and inside seating.  The food is as it always was, and they still have the BEST milkshakes anywhere!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: