Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:42:21 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Junk! Junk! Junk! How to get rid of JUNK?
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Junk! Junk! Junk! How to get rid of JUNK?  ( 12668 )
David Shea
: 471

« #15 : July 23, 2011, 02:50:11 PM »

Wow....  What a hot day for a junk collection run!  I would like to thank all of the members of the Fairfax community who helped us out by donating their junk!  The kids really were intrigued by some of the items that were collected.  To anyone who may have contacted us but your junk is still there, we are sorry since we ran short of help.  Just drop me a note and we will pick you up as soon as we can.

Many people asked if we would continue to provide this service on periodic basis.  We would be glad to continue to provide pick-up or drop off service by appointment.  Please just send me an e mail or call me to let us know what it is that you need removed and where it is located.  jdkshea@myfairpoint.net or 802-782-2409

A special thanks goes out to the following business who supported our drive:

Ferrick Fence: Tom, thanks for your generous donation:  Call Tom For all of your fencing needs.
Eastman's Bakery: thanks for your generous donation: Stop by the bakery and indulge yourself with a unique baked item.
Fontaine Construction: Thanks Tom for the use of your dump trailer.  Call Tom for all of your construction needs.
« : July 24, 2011, 09:20:29 PM David Shea »
David Shea

« #16 : August 08, 2011, 03:17:44 PM »

We are still picking up metal items by appointment. 

On a side note, if you have a large item in your basement, we may or may not be able to remove it depending on the size and weight.

Dave
David Shea

« #17 : September 13, 2011, 07:03:57 AM »

A big thank you for all of the donations.  We are continuing the free metal pickup as an ongoing community service.
David Shea

« #18 : September 13, 2011, 09:05:48 AM »

Thanks Bob for contacting me with the donation of your old coal stove.  We appreciate it.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: