Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 10:35:17 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Robert R. (Bobby) Scott Formerly Of Fletcher Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Robert R. (Bobby) Scott Formerly Of Fletcher Passes Away  ( 1775 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 09, 2007, 08:38:37 AM »

ROBERT R. SCOTT COCONUT CREEK, Fla. — Robert R. Scott, 65, of Coconut Creek passed away on Jan. 6, 2007. He was the son of the late Ralph H. Scott and Reta (Tinker) Scott of Binghamville, Vt. Bob is survived by his wife Rita and was a devoted father of Scottie R. Scott, Paul Douglas Scott and his wife Zoe, Jennifer Frankenstein and her husband Stephen and stepfather to Sharon Greico and David Radzivill. Bob had 13 grandchildren: Jonathan and Nicole Scott, Christian, Cayla, Carson and Camden Scott, Kate Lynn, Robert, Andrea, Kyle and Stephanie Frankenstein, Jessica Greico and Zachary Johnson. His sisters Patricia Root and her husband Eastman of Fletcher, Vt., and Marjorie Rainville of Fairfax, Vt., also survive him. “Bobby” as he was known in his younger years, grew up in Binghamville and was a veteran of the U.S. Air Force. He graduated from BFA, Fairfax in 1959 where he played in the band and was salutatorian of his graduating class. He moved to Florida in 1973. Bob was an avid Giants baseball fan and loved working with his sons at Doug's company, PTG Studios. Dad, you taught us so much. We love you and will miss you deeply. For those who knew and loved our father and our family, we would love to hear from you. Please send your memories to Jennifer Frankenstein, 271 West Highland Street, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714. Dad loved Vermont and spoke often of his life growing up there. Funeral services will be held at Star of David, 7701 Bailey Road, North Lauderdale, Fla., on Tuesday, Jan. 9, at 10 a.m.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: