Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 12:37:59 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  A serious Health topic and scientific evidence - digestive disorders
« previous next »
: [1]
: A serious Health topic and scientific evidence - digestive disorders  ( 2270 )
nancyd
: 304

« : April 18, 2012, 10:09:07 PM »

Millions of people suffer from various forms of digestive disorders. One disorder in particular is small intestinal bacterial overgrowth. A family member has this condition, and has suffered for years with it. The usual treatment is life- long antibiotic therapy. People with diabetes and/or pancreatitis have a higher risk for this.

I have done quite a bit of research on this. As a health care professional, I have much research throughout my career. My purpose in writing this now, is to inform you that there has been a major breakthrough in treating digestive disorders. Now there is a major yuk factor to this, but the research shows an 85%-95% cure rate or long term remission. It is called a Fecal Transplant. They have been performed in hospitals in this country and overseas. There is much information about this in medical journals and on the web.  You can do this procedure at home.
But I would not attempt without clearance from the doctor.

The end result in my family member's case is.....it worked. Within hours he was better....he is "normal"... No more pain, no more 7-10 trips to the water closet every day.....

Digestive disorders are debilitating, can cause pain, depression, loss of sleep, and loss of hope. I want people to know that there are various digestive disorders that have a high cure rate with a fecal transplant. I am happy to send information via e-mail. Read it and then you can have an informed discussion with your doctor.

God Bless,
Nancyd

: [1]  
« previous next »
: