Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:30:19 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Brother Of Gina Meigs Dies At Age 62
« previous next »
: [1]
: Brother Of Gina Meigs Dies At Age 62  ( 1685 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 06, 2012, 12:48:02 PM »

SWANTON / MONTGOMERY CENTER – Bruce E. Tatro, age 62, passed away unexpectedly Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at the Northwestern Medical Center in St. Albans.

He was born December 2, 1949 in Montgomery Center the son of the late, Howard “Manny” & Rita (Potvin) Tatro.

Bruce was a 1967 graduate of Enosburg Falls High School. Following high school Bruce entered the U.S Army serving in Korea during the Vietnam War. Following his honorable discharge Bruce attended Johnson State College and then graduated from the University of Vermont. He was a member of the American Legion Post # 1 of St. Albans and the V.F.W. Post # 778 of Swanton.

Bruce was an entrepreneur owning and operating many businesses in the Enosburg Falls and Swanton area from Appliance Stores, Video Stores, and a Satellite business. He also worked at I.B.M. for several years retiring in 2003. He was an avid outdoorsman, enjoying hunting, fishing & golfing.

He is survived by his partner of 16 years, Michelle Pariseau of Swanton; step daughter, Cheryl Pariseau her partner Ken Ganley of South Burlington; step granddaughter, Catalina Colby – Pariseau of Burlington; his siblings, Carol Jean Brooks and her husband Jim of Myrtle Beach, SC, Howard Tatro of Montgomery Ctr., Regina Meigs and her husband John of Fairfax, and Cindy Dillingham of Keene, NH; several nieces and nephews; mother-in-law, Estelle Loiselle of Winooski; 3 sisters-in-law; 1 brother-in-law and their families. He was predeceased by his father, Howard “Manny” Tatro February 20, 1998; and his mother, Rita Tatro on April 23, 2012.

Funeral services will be held Saturday, June 9, 2012 at 11:00 Am at the Spears Funeral Home, 96 Dickinson Ave., Enosburg Falls with Rev. Roger Charbonneau officiating. Interment will follow in the St. Isidores Cemetery in Montgomery Center.

A time of visitation will be held at the Spears Funeral Home in Enosburg Falls on Saturday from 9:00 AM until the hour of the funeral.

For those who wish, contributions in Bruce’s memory may be made to St. Isidore’s Cemetery Association, C/O Mike Mercy, 2896 South Main St., Montgomery Ctr., VT 05471

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: