Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 11:45:58 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 8/21/09 and Blog- Quiet Evening
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 8/21/09 and Blog- Quiet Evening  ( 2392 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : August 20, 2009, 09:45:28 PM »

Picture of the Day August 21, 2009

Another of the many ESS family race teams, the 2J of Justin Harris and his dad.

Quiet Evening
Posted for Friday August 21st.........................

Didn’t amount to squat Thursday evening. Margie had picked up some Little Caesars Pizza on the way home from work. Mmmmmm………………Thanks, Margie.
Then I spent the rest of the evening on the back porch watching three episodes of Dollhouse on my portable DVD player.
The show was good the first time around. Watching it the second time, knowing what eventually happens, you catch the little things you missed the first time, it is really an amazing show.
I follow the star, Eliza Dushku on Twitter. I also follow one of the minor characters. The actress goes by the handle of @miraclelaurie. Watching the credits, that’s her name. Miracle Laurie. Thought she had left the show, but I guess she’s back for season two.

Looks like I will be on the same schedule this school year that I was on last year, 10:30am-7pm, during fall and spring. Maybe I can catch some primetime TV this year.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: