Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:45:07 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Timmy Barrett's Mother Passes Away At Age 85
« previous next »
: [1]
: Timmy Barrett's Mother Passes Away At Age 85  ( 1589 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 18, 2011, 05:54:39 PM »

Milton – Beatrice Marie Barnett, 85, died on Tuesday May 17, 2011 at the Sterling House in Richmond following a long bout with Alzheimer’s. 

Bea was born on September 18, 1925 in Valcourt, P.Q., Canada, the daughter of Albert and Marie ( Caron ) Roussin.

She graduated from Milton High School in 1945 and the Fanny Allen School of Nursing.

On May 4, 1949, she married Lawrence “Sonny” Barrett in St. Ann’s Catholic Church in Milton.  Bea worked for the DesGosbriand Hospital in Burlington until their daughter Sherry was born.  She loved to Sew, and was an excellent cake maker.  Bea also had a great motherly instinct and fostered over 120 children.

She is survived by her children Sherry Taft and her husband David of Milton, Timothy Barrett and girlfriend Linda Benway of Fairfax and several foster children who have become family to the Barrett’s and by numerous grandchildren and great grandchildren.  She is also survived by her siblings and spouses, Eddy and Joan Roussin of Wyoming, Geard and Catherine Roussin of FL, Madeline Pehush of NY, Alfred and Trudy Roussin of NY, Yvette Crutcher of Co., Laurette and Maynard Rogers of Swanton, Claire Hazzard of CA, Maurice and Shirley Roussin of Milton, Dennis Roussin of Wallingford, Susie Roussin of NY, and Marie and Bob Paynter of Jeffersonville.  She was predeceased by her husband Sonny in 1998, her sons Charles and Michael and her sister Ellen.

Special thanks to all at Sterling House for taking such great care of Beatrice during her stay.

She will be greatly missed by all.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday May 21, 2011 at 11am in St. Ann’s Catholic Church in Milton.  Burial will follow in St. Ann’s Cemetery. 

Memorials may be made to the Alzheimer’s Assoc. 172 N. Main St., Barre, VT 05641.

Visiting hours will be held on Friday May 20, 2011 from 4-7pm with prayers offered by Fr. Feltz at 6:45pm in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton.

Online condolences may be made to www.minorfh.com .
« : May 18, 2011, 06:00:15 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: