Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 11:36:01 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  It's over! (for a while)
« previous next »
: [1]
: It's over! (for a while)  ( 3702 )
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« : June 19, 2005, 02:17:46 AM »

As you've read in the papers by now, the legislature met on Thursday and   finished its work for 2005.  Many bills remain to be discussed next  year and  new bills can be submitted. In Vermont our  legislative terms are  for 2  years,  so we are only half done.  We'll reconvene in January.

I'll be attending  events in both towns during the summer and fall,  as well as  getting out to as many Select Board and School Board meetings as I can.   Feel free to contact me at    cbranagan@leg.state.vt.us   or call me at  home  at  527-7694.  

My job as State Representative for the towns of  Georgia and Fairfax  is the best job I've ever had,  it  is interesting, challenging  work .  My  intent is to  represent  your  ideas in Montpelier and to make sure  your voice is heard.  In  order to do that ,  I have to know  what you're thinking. We aren't  going to  win every battle,  but I can at least  make sure  they hear  us!

from,
Representative Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georgia
Vermont House  of Representatives

PS:  Thanks  Henry!

Carolyn Branagan
: [1]  
« previous next »
: