Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 05:48:37 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 11/10/09 and Blog- A Star is Born
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 11/10/09 and Blog- A Star is Born  ( 2450 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : November 10, 2009, 12:00:57 AM »

November 10, 2009
Picture of the Day

November and we still have seagulls on the Lamoille River.

A STAR IS BORN
Warning: The following contains a couple of swear words. All apologies for anyone who is offended, but it is what the title is.
Okay, I previewed it, and it edited out the words. I did some editing of my own so you get the jist of what the person is saying.

One of the people I follow on Twitter is a fellow by the name of Justin. He's 29 years old and lives with his 73 year old father. Justin tweets things that his father says. The Twitter name he uses is "Sh** My Dad Says". And that is exactly what it is. Quotes of everyday conversation that his father says. Some of it includes course language, but I tried to clean it up the best I can.

"You're being (over) dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

"Just pay the parking ticket. Don't be so outraged. You're not a freedom fighter in the civil rights movement. You double parked."

"You worry too much. Eat some bacon... What? No, I got no idea if it'll make you feel better, I just made too much bacon."

"The baby will talk when he talks, relax. It ain't like he knows the cure for cancer and he just ain't spitting it out."

"Does anyone your age know how to comb their (bleeping) hair? It looks like two squirrels crawled on their head and started (screwing)."

You're like a tornado of bullsh** right now. We'll talk again after your bullsh** dies out over someone else's house."

"I'm sitting in one of those TGI Friday's places, and everyone looks like they want to shove a shotgun in their mouth."

"No, you can not borrow my t-shirt...How about instead of standing there looking shocked, you do your (friggin') laundry?"

"I turn the kitchen faucet on and the shower burns you, yes, I get it...No, I'm not gonna stop, I'm just saying yes, I get that concept."

"You know, sometimes it's nice having you around. But now ain't one of those times. Now gimmie the remote we're not watching this bullsh**."

"How the (hell) should I know if it's still good? Eat it. You get sick, it wasn't good. You people, you think I got microscopic eyes."

(watching the Little League World Series) "These kids are all fat. I remember when you were in little league.... You were fat."

Anyway...................
The guy's name is Justin Halpern, and he just got signed by CBS to make a TV show based on his tweets. The creaters of "Will and Grace" are on board to oversee the production and writing which Halpern will be a part of. Obviously, the title will change if it becomes a series.

I'm sure no one is interested in a guy that takes pictures all the time and posts them along with musing of everyday life. Some people get all the luck.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: