Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 10:55:07 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Recommendation for pet sitting
« previous next »
: [1]
: Recommendation for pet sitting  ( 2154 )
nancyd
: 304

« : January 01, 2012, 03:43:01 PM »

Hi everyone, Happy New Year!
If I may, I would like to recommend a very good and experienced pet sitter. Her name is Sheri Simon and owner The Pet Fairy.
www.thepetfairyvt.com.  I have had the opportunity to use her services, and she is great!  I had her come 3 times a day to feed and play
 with my kitty Benny. pets are always more comfortable in their own home environment, and was not stressed at all. She stays 1/2 hour and writes a visit note each time ( I love that). She has a staff as well who walks and cares for your dog/s. It is well worth the peace of mind to all of us who love our animals. something to think about before you travel. I also like the fact that she makes an initial visit to you so she can meet you and your beloved animal before you go away. She's local, but will travel where she's needed.
my best,
nancyd
« : January 02, 2012, 10:46:49 AM nancyd »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: