Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:35:05 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Snow Blocks I-89
« previous next »
: [1]
: Snow Blocks I-89  ( 1575 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : March 19, 2013, 02:29:52 PM »

The Vermont State Police and emergency personnel are on the scene of a tractor trailer unit that is jackknifed and blocking Interstate 89, northbound, in Waterbury, just south of Exit 10 at mile marker 62. The incident is blocking both northbound lanes, and traffic delays are expected.

Traffic is being detoured around the incident scene. Responders are requesting that motorists leave the interstate at Exit 9 take US Route 2 to Waterbury, then return to Interstate 89, northbound. Emergency personnel are attempting to alleviate the traffic congestion. Please cooperate with emergency crews as they work to re-route traffic, safely.

Road delays may take several hours while the emergency crews continue their efforts. When the road is clear, an update will be issued. If any other significant changes occur, an update will be issued.

We encourage travelers to have patience and use caution while emergency crews continue to investigate the incident and safely remove the tractor trailer unit involved.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: