Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 06:16:35 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Genealogy Class - Feb 8 - New Tools at our VTGENLIB Website
« previous next »
: [1]
: Genealogy Class - Feb 8 - New Tools at our VTGENLIB Website  ( 2218 )
rwing180
: 98

« : February 05, 2014, 06:21:30 PM »

New Tools at our VTGENLIB Website                        February 8, 2014

Our library website, www.vtgenlib.org, has many features to assist members with their research. In this talk Ed McGuire will discuss how to navigate the site, how to search from home for books & CDs by title, location, author and nationality as well as how to find the newest titles in our library. We'll also cover using our online forums to post & reply to questions from members, how to locate and order VT baptism or marriage records from our parish registers and how to begin searching past issues of LINKS from your home computer. The 'Members Only' section allows you to locate copies of class handouts, download selected files and identify resources shared by our Special Interest Groups covering English, Scottish, Irish and New York State research as well as Genetic Genealogy topics.

Library located on Hegeman Ave, Fort Ethan Allen, Colchester, across from the State Police Building. Classes are from 10:30 to noon and are $5.00. Please visit our website www.vtgenlib.org or call 802-310-9285 for more info.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: