Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 01:57:18 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lillian Rainville Dies At Age 81
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lillian Rainville Dies At Age 81  ( 1911 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 31, 2011, 05:00:32 PM »

Lillian's husband Larry is a brother to Joe, John and Gilles, who live here in Fairfax

South Hero - Lillian Margaret Rainville, 81, died peacefully on Sunday, October 30, 2011 at her home, surrounded by her loving family. Lillian was born on November 25, 1929 in Burlington, the daughter of Edmund and Laura (Bedard) Marcotte. On May 10, 1952, she married Laurent "Larry" ¯Rainville at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel in Charlotte. Lillian was very involved in her church with Catechism and being a Eucharistic Minister. Lillian was also very active as a 4-H Leader. In addition to being a loving mother to her 7 children, she leaves her husband Larry, of over 59 years, Children; Michael and wife Melody of Alburgh, Roger and wife Claire of Alburgh, Elizabeth Fries and husband Bill of Colorado Springs, Monica Bullis and husband Dwight of Grand Isle, Gerard of Colchester, Jacqueline of Alburgh and Rene of North Hero, grandchildren; Yolanda, Kasha, Adam, Natasha, Danielle, Joshua, Sarah, Travis, Thomas,Tyler, Travis, Ryan, Christina, Thomas and Theresa; greatgrandchildren; Zoie, Jared, Vincent, Isabel, Isbel, Gabriel and Joselyn; her brothers and sisters; Robert and wife Charlotte of Essex Jct., Norman and wife Rita of Shelburne, Claire Bushway and husband Laurenzo "Loni"¯ of Shelburne, Rachel Hutchins and husband Verne of Charlotte, and Paul and wife Melanie of N.C., several nieces, nephews and cousins. In addition to her parents; Lillian was predeceased by a grandchild Mindy, a brother Leo and an infant sister Doris. Her family would like to give a very sincere Thank You to her caregivers, Kathy Robinson, Louisette Deblois, Kathy Santore, JoAnne Maynard and anyone else who made her last years so pleasant. Also, to Hospice, So. Hero Rescue and all who stopped to say hello as she so loved to have company. Visiting hours will be held on Thurs. 2-4 & 7-9pm in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Fri. Nov. 4, at 10.30 at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church in So. Hero. Burial will follow in Hyde Cemetery in North Hero. Memorial contributions in Lillian's memory may be made to So. Hero Rescue, P.O. Box 365, So. Hero, VT 05486, C.I.D.E.R., PO Box 13, So. Hero, VT 05486 or Hospice, 1110 Prim Rd., Ste 1, Colchester, VT 05446.
« : October 31, 2011, 05:19:44 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: