Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 09:25:36 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fire Department Training, August 14
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fire Department Training, August 14  ( 1478 )
Fireman David
: 41

« : August 13, 2012, 02:34:10 PM »

The Fairfax and Westford Fire Departments will be having a joint training event on Tuesday August 14th.

This training will take place in Westford on the Huntley Road, and on Route 128, just South of the Bridge near the Town Common.

Our training will involve using a Fire Engine to load Tankers with water, at the “Dry Hydrant” on Huntley Road near Drinkwine Lane, transporting the water to the pull off just South of the Bridge on 128, Near the Town Common, and pumping the water to the Ladder Truck using a Fire Engine, that is supplied from the Tankers.

This training will cover many different skills used on the Fire-ground, with an emphasis on a Tanker shuttle, which is essential for fighting fires in areas that do not have a readily available source of water, and an alternative water source is required.

If you will be traveling through this area Between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm, please drive with caution, as there will be trucks traveling back and forth between the two locations, and Firefighters standing on the side of the road tending to these trucks.

Thank you
: [1]  
« previous next »
: