Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:46:28 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Christian Musician to Share Talents at Worship
« previous next »
: [1]
: Christian Musician to Share Talents at Worship  ( 2566 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : March 18, 2005, 09:33:39 AM »

Paul Gibbs, Christian musician,  and songwriter, who hosts  a music program on radio in upstate New York, who has written and produced several albums of Christian music, will be here in Fairfax on Sunday April 3rd.  
Bringing his keyboard, guitar, and fine voice, Paul will be sharing his musical gifts  as well as his spiritual message at the United Church of Fairfax for a special "Sunday Morning Live!" worship service.  He will sing his own songs, lead the congregational singing, and share special music with the children.  Rev Elizabeth will deliver the message.  
For more information about the worship service contact pastorliz@earthlink.net   For more information about Paul Gibbs, go to www.jesscottmusic.com.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: