Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:51:31 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Tufts Strong Living Program
« previous next »
: [1]
: Tufts Strong Living Program  ( 2913 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : September 25, 2007, 07:30:45 AM »

If you are a bit sedentary and are over 40 and would like to strengthen your muscles, improve your balance and flexibility  and have fun too, then the Tufts Strong living program is for you.  The program combines strength training with free weights, with flexibility and stretching and is good for what ails you.
Beginning on Friday October 19th at 10:30 and the Fairfax Green Adult Community Meeting Room, the program meets twice weekly--Tuesday and Friday -- for 12 weeks.   There is no cost. 
If you are interested, please contact Rev. Elizabeth who will be teaching the program.  You will need a medical clearance.  Enrollment is limited so please contact her if interested.  She may be reached at pastorliz@earthlink.net or 849 6588.
In Fairfax the program is sponsored by CVAA.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: