Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 08:14:13 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Need to vent for a minute
« previous next »
: [1]
: Need to vent for a minute  ( 3723 )
kpplus2

« : January 28, 2015, 07:14:09 AM »

So watching the news this morning before I go to work and I learn that our state house legislators are spending their time banning micro beads in face wash. This is what is so important the first session?  Once again are we are kicking the  property tax reform can down the road? They say what is needed to get elected then do something different when in office.... ugh!
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : January 28, 2015, 07:31:05 AM »

Bath Beads, State Dog, gun control law, etc...

How about Property Tax Reform and Education and I actually heard Shumlin say the same thing about changing focus. I cannot believe he and I are on the same page!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
nhibbard
: 393

« #2 : January 28, 2015, 06:38:17 PM »

Microbeads are extremely dangerous because of how far through the food chain they can go. Property tax reform won't happen. I'm wondering how much it would generate to charge vacation homes twice the current rate and get rid of current use.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: