Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 08:31:14 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Gail (Brooks) Thomas Dies At Age 66
« previous next »
: [1]
: Gail (Brooks) Thomas Dies At Age 66  ( 1669 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 16, 2012, 08:34:37 PM »

GAIL (BROOKS) THOMAS
St. Albans: Gail A. Thomas, 66, died unexpectedly Sunday, July 15, 2012, upon arrival at the Northwestern Medical Center in St. Albans.

She was born November 13, 1945, in St. Albans, daughter of the late Aubert W. & Frances (Scott) Brooks.

Gail attended Bellows Free Academy in Fairfax, was employed for many years in the nursing profession and was a communicant of Holy Angles Parish.

She leaves four children, Robert Thomas & RoseMarie Lebel of Swanton, Michael Thomas and his fiancée, Amanda Maggy of Morrisonville, NY Tina McWilliams of St. Albans Town and Todd Thomas and his wife Gyneth of Georgia. 6 grandchildren, Scott & Jason McWilliams, Cassandra Martin, Katelyn Thomas, Jesse Thomas and Alyssa Thomas, 2 great grandchildren, Shellianna Tinamarie McWilliams and Carter Champaine, a sister, Frances Pontbriand and her family of Williston, a niece, Lisa Brooks and a nephew Scott Brooks. She was predeceased by her parent Aubert and Frances Brooks and by her two brothers, Howard and Raymond Brooks.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, July 19, 2012, at 10:00 am in Holy Angels Church, Lake Street, St. Albans. Interment will follow in the family lot in Greenwood Cemetery.

Visiting hours will be Wednesday, July 18, 2012, from 6-9 PM in the Heald Funeral Home, 87 So. Main St., St. Albans.

Memorial contributions may be made to Franklin County Home Health Agency, Inc., 3 Home Health Circle, Suite 1, St. Albans, VT 05478 or to Franklin County Senior Center, “Meals on Wheels”, 75 Messenger St., St. Albans, VT 05478. Private messages of condolence may be sent to www.healdfuneralhome.com

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : July 16, 2012, 08:42:59 PM »

Aubert & Frances lived in the house where Alberta Clokey lives now - They later lived in a trailer on the Buck Hollow Road

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: