Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 12:54:40 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Father Of Billy Joe Willette Dies At Age 55
« previous next »
: [1]
: Father Of Billy Joe Willette Dies At Age 55  ( 2114 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 01, 2010, 01:26:55 PM »

Louis Harold Scott
(December 5, 1954 - October 26, 2010)

St. Albans/Burlington: Louis “Harold” Scott, 55 passed away Oct. 26, 2010 after a long illness. He was born Dec. 5, 1954, son of the late Thomas W. Scott and Nora I. (Young) Scott of St. Albans Bay.

He is survived by three children, Billy Joe Willette of Fairfax, Barbara J. Morse of Richford & Tonia Scott, two grandchildren, Walter & Rose of Richford, a brother, Warren L. Scott of Tampa, FL, a sister, Barbara J. Russell and husband John F. Russell, Sr. of St. Albans Bay, a sister-in-law, Roberta Scott of St. Albans, several nieces & nephews, Sandra & Mike Labounty of Fairfield, Nora Roberge of St. Albans, Wendy & Albert Pecor of Sebring, FL, Pam & Pete Geraw of Highgate Springs, John & Angela Russell of St. Albans, Pam, Tina & Andrea Scott of Michigan, several great nieces, nephews, cousins and a host of friends, including two special friends, Pam & Russ of Burlington.

He was predeceased by his parents, two children, Thomas Scott, Jr. and Amy Lee Scott, a brother, Charles W. Scott, & a nephew, Charles W. Scott, Jr.

“Harold’s” favorite passion was fishing. We hope you have found a great place to fish & catch the big one.

There will be a gathering at the home of Barbara & John Russell in St. Albans Bay, Saturday, Nov. 6, 2010 at 1:00 PM for family and close friends. “Harold” you will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved him. Private online condolences may be sent to www.healdfuneralhome.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: