Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 08:55:05 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Lost our cat
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lost our cat  ( 6977 )
Roberto
: 6

« : May 04, 2010, 06:12:14 AM »

Hi Everyone,
Our cat, Howard, got out of the house yesterday and has not returned. He is a brown and black striped and spotted Bengal cat, looks like a little leopard. He responds to his name. We are worried about him because he is not an outdoor cat. We live on Hunt street next to the school.
If you see him please call 849-6559.
Rob and Kim Lesny
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : May 04, 2010, 08:24:53 AM »

If you have a photo, I will be happy to put it up here.  Just e-mail me at vtgrandpa@yahoo.com

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : May 04, 2010, 08:52:42 AM »

Hi Henry,
Here is a pic of Howard, thanks for your help. He is the brown cat in the middle.
Rob

Henry Raymond
Roberto

« #3 : May 04, 2010, 01:38:36 PM »

Howard is back! He must not have liked that thunderstorm because he finally made his way back to us. Thanks everyone.
Henry
Administrator

« #4 : May 04, 2010, 03:00:56 PM »

So happy for you guys Rob - Thanks for letting us know - Maybe Howard will get a can of gourmet Fancy Feast for supper tonight

Henry Raymond
Roberto

« #5 : May 04, 2010, 06:39:11 PM »

I gave him some fish and shrimp Fancy Feast, which he promptly gobbled down. He is now waiting at the door expecting to be let out again... ain't gonna happen.
ohhman
: 469

« #6 : May 05, 2010, 12:40:46 PM »

Beautiful cat & glad he's back!  I have 4 of them that I wish went out more so less litter box use, but that doesn't happen with these chickens......hey maybe he was out chasing your chickens!!  Gota say, I've come close to hitting them as they cross the road; no joke if it happens "why does the chicken cross the road"!  We raise meat birds & they are always kenneled to fatten up fast!
Roberto

« #7 : May 05, 2010, 04:00:12 PM »

We affectionately call our chickens the Hunt Street Speed Bumps. They are the only things that slow people down on our road.
ohhman
: 469

« #8 : May 06, 2010, 12:29:37 PM »

Cute!! I just hope they eventually aren't called the "Hunt St. Grease Spots"!  I don't recall a chicken ever referred to as having 9 lives like a cat!  I think it takes more than chickens to slow many down;  especially once the bridge is out & lots more traffic happens for detour! I slow down but sometimes they aren't too smart & come across in front of traffic....without looking both ways....imagine!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: