Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 12:00:08 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  What I know or more importantly don't know about John Mitchell.
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: What I know or more importantly don't know about John Mitchell.  ( 13532 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #15 : November 06, 2012, 01:20:22 PM »

Thank you Scott. 

This post was placed yesterday in the last hours of the election; the fact that he is at the polls today, explains he is not in front of his computer waiting to be asked questions.  He is out there answering them in person.

What concerns me in all this dialogue, is you waited until the day before to start asking questions about the candidates, didn't pick up the phone to call John to get your answers, but rather put out generalizations and remarks, makes me question your motive in general for this post. 

As for posting in a political forum, Mike O'Day makes 3 posts ever on this forum and Bob Shea is not on here posting.  Bob sent an email with a blurb to be posting some time ago and that is it.  Why are you not posting about them?  It seems a bit one sided and again questions my reasoning for why you posted this in the first place.

We do have common ground, we vote! And so I thank you for exercising your right Rogers9993.
« : November 06, 2012, 01:29:03 PM mkr »

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
nhibbard
: 393

« #16 : November 06, 2012, 06:07:12 PM »

I'm not sure what the other reasons were, but I posted because someone asked a real vent question that could have simply been answered instead of telling someone that a record stands for itself or that you don't have control over what a PAC says. This is a political campaign and it is the candidates duty to answer questions. Why does it matter when the question is posed or in what format. The candidate responded and chose not to answer the questions asked.
Cat

« #17 : November 06, 2012, 07:40:59 PM »

I saw John there standing outside when I went to vote at about 2:45 pm.
nhibbard
: 393

« #18 : November 06, 2012, 08:18:32 PM »

I saw him leaving around 6pm.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: