Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 07:57:36 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Note From Isabel Gamm - BFA 2004 Graduate
« previous next »
: [1]
: Note From Isabel Gamm - BFA 2004 Graduate  ( 1852 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 31, 2010, 03:01:57 PM »

Hello Mr. Raymond,

My name is Isabel Gamm and I am the Program Manager for the Fairfax based NGO, People Helping People Global. I graduated from BFA in 2004 and since then have finished college and co-founded this organization. We have been working on economic development in Nicaragua for the past year and things are going very well.

Our organization will be fundraising in Vermont from June 14th-July 20th and are looking for events to attend and distribute information about our cause and possibly sell our artisan products. If you know of any, could you please shoot me an email? It would be so helpful.

I am also contacting you to find out if Fairfax will be having a 4th of July Celebration? We are trying to organize a cook-off competition and wondering if this date/event would be possible. I was thinking of a type of RICEipe's theme, rice being required ingredient due to it being the staple ingredient to all Nicaraguan diets. Let me know your thoughts.

I know I am asking a lot of you but any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. It is very difficult to communicate with organization and find events being in Nicaragua.

Thanks,

Isabel Gamm
Isabel Gamm <icgamm@gmail.com>
Fundraising Coordinator
People Helping People Global

http://www.peoplehelpingpeopleglobal.org
« : May 31, 2010, 04:46:05 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: