Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 07:34:25 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  "Winnie" Brown, Mother Of Winnie Loller Passes Away Here In Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: "Winnie" Brown, Mother Of Winnie Loller Passes Away Here In Fairfax  ( 2663 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 11, 2008, 02:24:50 PM »

WINIFRED ‘WINNIE’ M. BROWN
Fairfax, Vt./Massena, N.Y.

Funeral services for "Winnie" M Brown, 84, Fairfax, Vt, formerly of Massena, NY will be Thursday at 10:00 am at the Church of the Sacred Heart. Burial will be in St Lawrence Cemetery, Louisville, NY on Friday June 13, 2008 at 4:00 pm. Calling hours will be Wednesday from 2-4 and 7-9 pm at the Phillips Memorial Home, Massena. Mrs Brown died Sunday June 8, 2008 at the home of her daughter Winnie Loller with whom she resided with. Survived by four daughters, Jean Austin of Malone; Mrs. Allen (Joan) McGlaughlin of Massena; Mrs. Bernard (Judy) Traynor of Adams Center; Mrs. Jeffrey (Winnie) Loller of Fairfax, Vt. Seven grandchildren, six great grandchildren. A sister and brother Leo Castagnier of Waddington, Mrs.Tom (Claire) Hazel of Massena, several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by a sister Eleanor Williams and a brother Ivan Castagnier. Born April 9, 1924 in Cornwall, Ont the daughter of Charles and Elsie (LaFave) Castagnier. She was educated in Massena Schools. She was a bookeeper at Levine's Clothing Store for 38 years. Winnie was an avid reader, enjoyed playing bingo and being surrounded by her family.

Messages of condolence may be sent by visiting The Phillips Memorial Home Web Site by clicking on the following link:

« : June 11, 2008, 02:43:29 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: