Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 11:41:01 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Town Office is a busy place
« previous next »
: [1]
: Town Office is a busy place  ( 3405 )
kpplus2

« : June 30, 2015, 03:21:59 PM »

I was in the town office today and it amazed me just how busy that office is. Phones were ringing off the hook, people stopping in to conduct business, town employees getting paperwork, etc. vendors working on something or needing this or that. I found the staff to be all over it, mutli-tasking, answering questions, getting some historical data to a resident, transferring calls, getting mailings done and all with smiles. I had to reflect on that for a moment. When I mentioned how busy it was the comment was made "you should see Monday's (with a smile) and I thought to myself wow. So thanks to all the behind the scene folks that make this town operate Great Job!!   
zoning_assistant
: 96

« #1 : July 01, 2015, 05:39:36 PM »

Thank you for the kind words, it is greatly appreciated by all :)
kpplus2

« #2 : July 02, 2015, 01:42:05 AM »

Call it as I see it. Thank you
: [1]  
« previous next »
: