Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:05:06 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Obituary For Robert "Bob" Kuehn
« previous next »
: [1]
: Obituary For Robert "Bob" Kuehn  ( 3043 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 24, 2014, 07:09:27 AM »

Bob's son Jesse asked me to post this for him.

Hi Henry,
Thank you.  Here is a photo of him.  He never missed an opportunity to get a Mr. Sausage.
Thanks,
Jesse Kuehn

Robert “Bob” Kuehn, 57, passed away July 17 at his home with his family by his side.  He left us after a lengthy battle with cancer. Bob was a very funny, intelligent and patient person.  He is survived by his 3 brothers Edmund, Russell and David, his son Jesse, daughter Robin, and daughter-in-law Christy.

In addition to being a loving father and husband, Bob was a Vietnam era Air Force Veteran.  After growing up in Bayport, Long Island, he enrolled in the Air Force and served as a radio engineer.  Bob travelled worldwide to repair the radios of C-130 cargo planes.  After his service, he worked at IBM for over 30 years and made many close friends during that time.  He started at IBM’s East Fishkill plant before moving to Vermont where he loved skiing, gardening, and grilling on the weekends while enjoying local beer. He was always up to date with the weather forecast and perused the local and national news over coffee each morning.

Bob believed in giving back to his community; he donated blood consistently to the American Red Cross since the early 1980’s, and liked to participate in Green-Up Vermont. As a final gift, he chose to make an anatomical donation to the University of Vermont School of Medicine. If you would like to make a contribution in his honor, please consider the Fairfax Fire Department for all the hard work that they do.

« : July 24, 2014, 11:13:08 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : July 24, 2014, 11:14:20 AM »

I have just uploaded the photo of Bob that Jesse sent me.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: