Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 04:36:08 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Looks Promising
« previous next »
: [1]
: Looks Promising  ( 2266 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 30, 2010, 07:15:27 PM »

Dr. Tarver gave me a Medial Branch Block today - Seemed to work for one area, but only last for the afternoon - Mary Kay drove me down and back as not allowed to drive today.

Go back on July 15th for another - This is a numbing injection in the area of pain.  Once they know they have the right spot and it works, they will inject the cortisone.

What a nice Doctor - We talked about homemade doughnuts that he bought up in Jeffersonville - I never even noticed what he was doing and he then told me he was all done - The nurse also chimed in on the conversation and we all decided that all Dr Ramsay has to do is increase my Cholesterol Medication and the donut consumption will be fine.

Henry Raymond
vtoutdoorguymb
: 136

« #1 : June 30, 2010, 10:17:34 PM »

I am sure he would be happy to hear this you should write the clinic and let them know... Trust me everyone in the medical field likes to hear all feedback, especially the good ones... :-)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: