Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 01:54:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Milton HS Senior Prank Just Not Cute Or Funny
« previous next »
: [1]
: Milton HS Senior Prank Just Not Cute Or Funny  ( 1760 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 31, 2012, 05:16:58 AM »

I know this is the time of year that this stuff happens and I certainly hope our own Fairfax young people do not participate in similar shenanigans.

Two Milton High School seniors admit involvement in vandalizing the school as part of a "senior prank."

Police say, the two students entered the Milton Middle/High School between the hours of 11 p.m. Monday and 12 a.m. Tuesday. Both individuals had their faces covered; one was wearing a Spiderman mask and the other had cloth wrapped around his face and head.

Once inside, a press release says, the students placed duct tape over the school's surveillance cameras, damaging one, and then moved furniture, opened lockers, placed wrapping paper over windows, and used red and white paint to create a fake "crime scene." The fake "crime scene" consisted of a chalk outline of a body on the floor, which was made from white paint, and blood splatter made from red paint on the floor, walls and ceiling.

Click on the clink below for photos and names if you wish:

http://www.fox44now.com/story/18656405/milton-hs-seniors-senior-prank-gone-too-far

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: