Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 11:43:17 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  suspicious vehicle in town
« previous next »
: [1]
: suspicious vehicle in town  ( 1908 )
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« : January 24, 2009, 10:00:44 AM »

Hello all,

Just thought I would let everyone know to keep a look out for a vehicle that i saw around town yesterday.  I saw the vehicle 2 separate times once on swamp road and once on fletcher road about an hour later.  It was driving very slow and on fletcher road the vehicle stopped in front of the residents house i was at and took pictures.  When me and the resident tried to confront the men they took off.  The vehicle is a 97 green ford Taurus with two male occupants.  The vehicle had NY tags on it but because dirt on it I could not get a plate number.  Just thought everyone should be aware because it seemed very suspicious to me.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
: [1]  
« previous next »
: