Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:49:31 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Fairfax Community Library - New Books in January
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Community Library - New Books in January  ( 1354 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : January 12, 2021, 05:11:04 PM »

The library has many new books for the new year! On the list of new books, you’ll find a few biographies, such as Where the Light Enters, by future First Lady Jill Biden, and Eleanor, by David Michaelis about the former First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt. You might also choose to read about Michael J. Fox in his new memoir called, No Time Like the Future, or the historical biography, Tecumseh and the Prophet, by Peter Cozzens.

Here are some of the new fiction books in the library: Black Buck, by Mateo Askaripour; The Mystery of Mrs. Christie, by Marie Benedict; The Archer, by Paulo Coelho; and Perestroika in Paris, by Jane Smiley.

Find more new books listed on the library website at fairfaxvtlibrary.org. You can also contact us at the library at 849-2420 with any questions or to reserve books for curbside pickup! Thank you!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: