Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:06:21 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Gary Abair dies age 75 on Oct 25, 2020
« previous next »
: [1]
: Gary Abair dies age 75 on Oct 25, 2020  ( 1688 )
ssweet
: 293

« : October 25, 2020, 04:00:00 PM »

Fairfax – Gary Raymond Abair,75, died peacefully Sunday morning, October 25, 2020 at his home with family members by his side.
Gary was born on July 6, 1945 in Burlington, the son of Raymond and Jean (Hovey) Abair.  He served in the U.S. Army for 6 years.  Gary for New England Telephone and worked several years as a lineman for AT&T before retiring.
He loved gardening, enjoying the outdoors and living in the country in Fairfax.  He loved to birdwatch in his front yard and listening to his radio and scanner.  He was an animal lover and over the years had many cats Lily, Miss Kitty, Another One, Cristy and a dog named Cuddles.
He is survived by his longtime partner Rachel Wright of Fairfax and his children Lorie Sewell and her husband Tim of Louisville, KY, Gary Abair of Colchester and Randall Abair, both of Colchester, by his grandchildren Madison, Natalie, Jack and Oakley Abair, his mother Jean (Hovey) Abair, his brother Steven Abair and his wife Susan and his sister Judy Poor and several nieces and nephews.
At Gary’s request, there will be no services at this time. 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: