Mill Street, Mill Hill - What's in a name??? - Many of our new residents and younger people in town perhaps have no idea where this area is. Once a thriving saw mill located on the Westerly side of Mill Hill with logs piled high on the hill on both sides of the road existed. The saw mill owned by Joe & Janet Peloquin in the 50s and 60s was moved up on the hill where Fairfax Commons is now. An arsonist torched it and thus the demise of the Saw Mill in Fairfax Village. In later years, Ron Parah purchased the lot in Mill Hill and a trailer was placed there and has remained there until the recent construction began about a week ago on the new condominium
Last changed on 10/01/07. This album contains 5 items.
This album has been viewed 1729 times since 04/13/04.