Your privacy on this website is assured. COPPA is the current criteria for protecting privacy.
Privacy on this Website
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, effective April 21, 2000 applies to the online collection of personal information from children under 13 years of age. In that Act, personal information is defined as:
Pages on this site are for the purpose of helping the citizens of the Town of Fairfax, Vermont, to be cognizant of the activities
of Town Government entities, activities of local non-profit organizations, and some activities of the K-12 BFA Fairfax School.
- Full name
- Home address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Any information that would allow someone to identify or contact the child.
In meeting that purpose:
This site is hosted by Tripod.com, with funding from the Fairfax Business & Professional Association, Inc, a non-profit corporation registered with the State of Vermont.
- There is no need to collect data from individuals, neither from adults nor from children.
- No personal information will be collected.
- All information submitted for presentation on this website must be in the Public Domain.
- Photos presented on this site, to be utilized, must not contain personal information relative to any individual.