Planning Commission Minutes Tuesday November 2, 2010
Fairfax Town Office
PC Members Present: G. Heyer, R. Wimble, D. Brown, M. Hunziker, A. Lemieux, Public Present: G. Brunswick, NRPC
▪ The meeting was called to order at 7:02 PM by G. Heyer
▪ Oct 12 minutes approved unanimously (moved by A. Lemieux, 2nd by R. Wimble)
▪ Oct 25 minutes approved unanimously (moved by A. Lemieux, 2nd by R. Wimble)
▪ Discussed comments and suggested revisions to the Oct, 2010 Draft of the proposed Fairfax Development Regulations, most submitted in writing and some noted from the Oct 25 public hearing. All input and suggestions were considered, including feedback from Town Attorney David Rugh, Planning Commissioner Mark Hunziker, Greta Brunswick from NRPC, Michael Spaulding representing Fairfax Rescue, Selectman Bill Ormerod, Zoning Administrator Skip Taylor, and Fairfax residents Mary Casey, Michael Averill, and David and Debra Gardell.
▪ Many revisions were approved unanimously (moved by A. Lemieux, 2nd by D. Brown). It was agreed that none of these changes represent substantive changes to the Oct 2010 draft. Therefore, we now pass this iteration on to the Selectboard for their review and public hearing process.
▪ G. Brunswick will integrate the approved changes into the proposed Regulations and send the resulting November 2010 Draft to the Selectboard in time for distribution at or before Nov 15. [S. Taylor is asked to let the Selectboard know to expect it.]
▪ Next PC meeting: Dec 7, 7:00 PM
▪ Adjourned at 8:21 PM. (moved by D. Brown, 2nd by A. Lemieux)
Mark Hunziker, PC Secretary
Approved_________________________________, Date_________________, 2010
for the Planning Commission
These minutes are unofficial until approved at the next regularly scheduled meeting.