Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:27:44 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Westford News
| |-+  Current News
| | |-+  History Through Song At Westford White Church - Friday Oct 1st 7 p.m.
« previous next »
: [1]
: History Through Song At Westford White Church - Friday Oct 1st 7 p.m.  ( 4814 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 10, 2010, 07:16:08 AM »

History Through Song with Linda Radtke will be performed at the Westford White Church.  Friday, October 1st at 7:00 pm. Event is free of charge and there will be refreshments served.

Henry Raymond
rwing180
: 98

« #1 : September 10, 2010, 08:35:09 PM »

Here is some additional information about the event:

The Westford Historical Society is hosting a Vermont Humanities Council Event

"Vermont History Through Song"
Friday Oct 1 at 7 P.M.
United Church of Westford
("The White Church")
23 Brookside Rd
Free & open to the public.

Singer and researcher Linda Radtke joined by pianist Arthur Zorn bring Vermont History to life with engaging commentary about songs found in the Vermont Historical Society's collection of sheet music. Dressed in period costume, Ms Radtke takes listeners through state history, using the songs Vermonters published in their communities. 

For more information contactl Lois Reynolds # 802-878-3487
: [1]  
« previous next »
: