Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:50:53 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Many Happy Memories Over The Last 50 Years
« previous next »
: [1]
: Many Happy Memories Over The Last 50 Years  ( 5366 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 03, 2010, 08:25:57 AM »

It was 50 years ago this morning that Maryann and I were married down here in Fairfax Village at The Old St. Luke's Church.  Our wedding reception was held in the Old Gym at BFA.

Photos taken on December 26, 2005 are shown above and below

I can honestly say that there was never a day in our married life that I regretted taking this step in my life.  I tried to find some recent photos of us with our two grandsons, but was unable to find one - Have some taken in 2005, but they have grown much since then.

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : September 03, 2010, 11:16:46 AM »

Us girls were blessed to be raised in such a loving household. You two as a couple represent everything a marriage should be.  I don't remember ever seeing you two fight, you discussed things and you both learned to laugh at what others would argue about.  You supported each other in everyway and your number one priority has always been your family.

I Love You Daddy and I know Mom is sending Hugs and Kisses down to her Sweetie today.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
treebeard34
: 103

« #2 : September 03, 2010, 12:18:21 PM »

Thanks for sharing Henry, today is my 10 yr anniversary with my wonderful wife. I can only hope to have the time you got with Maryann. I was thinking about how our new life together started, and how it has all come together. i hope everyone appreciates every second that they get with their loved ones as that really is the most precious  possession we have. god bless Henry.

Mark Teague
Judi
: 508

« #3 : September 03, 2010, 04:11:24 PM »

I am sure it is both a sad and happy day for you Henry. Congratulations on your long and happy marriage and thank you for giving us the opportunity to acknowledge it in some small way on the forum. God bless you today and always.
« : September 04, 2010, 04:54:07 PM Judi »
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #4 : September 04, 2010, 12:31:27 AM »

Henry,

Nice tribute to your wonderful family and Wife.

I am glad you posted this.

Mike
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #5 : September 04, 2010, 03:16:31 PM »

Wonderful pictures of wonderful times.  Blessings to you on this bittersweet anniversary.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: